photo home.jpg  photo about.jpg  photo adventures.jpg  photo eat.jpg

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hey!


Hi! I'm Reanna, and I am here to share my love of cooking, exploring Melbourne, and hopefully meet other like-minded individuals. You'll have to bare with me while I work out how things run in the blogging world!

Since moving out of my father's country home and trekking off to Melbourne to study six months ago, my interest in food and cooking healthy meals has grown exponentially. While most of my friends seem content with living off mi goreng and free sausages at university barbecues, I love nothing more than exploring Queen Victoria Market and cooking up new and exciting recipes at home. I also find myself constantly searching the streets and laneways of Melbourne for new places to eat, drink and shop.

This blog is also a bit of a personal challenge for me - to find a new hobby and meet new people. Neither of these things come particularly easy to me, so here goes nothing!
I look forward to what this little blogging adventure will bring.


Reanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment