photo home.jpg  photo about.jpg  photo adventures.jpg  photo eat.jpg

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Getaway

Real holidays are finally here. I'm spending the Christmas period in Lakes Entrance with some family, as well as popping off to various other family gatherings for the season. It should be a busy time, but I am looking forward to it. Living out of home has given me a greater appreciation of family get togethers, and the time we do get to see together. 


So during this time I will be taking a short break from the blogosphere. During this time I also think I will spend a bit of time reflecting over where I want this blog to go. I have been feeling a bit disheartened about this venture at the moment, so I hope spending some time brainstorming and working a few things out.

I hope you all enjoy your holiday season! 
Reanna.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun family time! I hope you enjoy your break and I know you will find out all you need about the path of your blog..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps! I am starting to put a bit more thought into this whole blogging expedition and hopefully I can have it all sorted out a bit more soon!

      Delete
  2. enjoy your break - hope you have a happy new year and can find your way with your blog (I quite like the eclectic nature of it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am feeling a bit more inspired so I hope I can get back into all soon!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster award :) Hope you'll make the time to check it out!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete