photo home.jpg  photo about.jpg  photo adventures.jpg  photo eat.jpg

Monday, February 3, 2014

#100happydays Progress

This year is already going wayyy too fast for my liking. Can you believe it's already February? This month is already looking pretty busy for me. I'll be back to studying in less than a month, a have several volunteering opportunities on the horizon that all need several training days, and a handful of birthdays for relatives - including my own and Chris'. Oh, and Valentines Day and Chris and my three year anniversary is also meant to fit in there somewhere as well. And work. And the gym. And general day-to-day life. However, I am excited to take it all in my stride. 
Something that else that seems to be flying by is the #100happydays challenge. I am officially a quarter of the way through, and I am proud to say I haven't missed a day! I apologise to everyone who follows me on instagram for all my daily spam.
Here is a few more snapshots from the challenge:






My mum, brother and I completed an 8km fun run at Waratah Bay, I have never run that far in my life! // Breakfast photos, always // My favourite guy // I have developed a new found love for riding my bike around the city // Forever a tourist in my own city

If you are interested to find out more about the challenge, head on over to their page for a bit more information and to sign up! Sometimes I find myself at the end of the day realising I haven't even considered what I should post, but sitting down and reflecting over the days events is encouraging me to see little bits of happiness in my everyday life. Some days it is a bit more of a challenge than others, but there is always something there.
Reanna.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Reanna. You've inspired me to do the 100 days challenge :) What a really cool idea. I've been reading your blog for a while but one of my resolutions this year was to start supporting people a bit more rather than just creeping on their blogs ect so HI - nice to meet you love ya work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It is wonderful to hear from people who are reading my blog, I am pleased to make your virtual acquaintance! Don't worry, I lurked around in the background reading blogs for ages before finally commenting! Good luck with the challenge :)

      Delete
  2. I'm only one-tenth of the way through and there was a touch and go moment on Sunday but so far the same, haven't actually missed a day. I'm really enjoying it. Even when it's not a super happy day (like the other day when I spent most of the day cluttering via de-cluttering) I feel it's making me find something happy and that's a great thing. Good luck with your busy February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are enjoying it as well! It's great to realise that even simple things can bring happiness in a dreary old day. And thank you!

      Delete
  3. That breakfast looks amazing! You know I'm a diehard fan of food photos haha. I think the 100 days challenge is a great idea and I'm really enjoying following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homemade baked beans are a bit of a thing at our place at the moment haha! Thanks heaps, it means a lot that someone appreciates my spam! :)

      Delete