It seems time has flown by again! Another week of uni, assignments, work and cooking some delicious meals! Chris has just started a new job which unfortunately coincides with dinner time, so I've been spending most nights cooking dinner! Not that I have a problem with that, but it was lovely to come from a nine hour day at uni on Wednesday to find this:
Red wine and a note on the table, and a surprise roast dinner. Chris also delivered the goods again this morning:
Yep, strawberry and banana bread for breakfast. Delicious! I think I'll keep this guy around :)
The plans for the week ahead in the kitchen are as follows:
2) Moroccan Lamb from Jamie's 30 Minute Meals. Should be delicious with veggies, hummus and flat bread (and extra chilli according to Chris).
3) Twice-Cooked Quinoa with Chilli and Lime Chicken from Donna Hay.
4) Moroccan (again? Whoops!) meat with honey and dates, in the slowcooker!
5) Fakes soup. Basic but delicious!
6) Chilli Garlic Prawns from Janella.
7) And tonight, we are off to a friends place to make pizzas, have a few beers, and celebrate the end of this damn election. I'll drink to that!
Have you had a busy week? What's planned for your week ahead in the kitchen?