photo home.jpg  photo about.jpg  photo adventures.jpg  photo eat.jpg

Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's on the Menu & Snapshots

I find myself lacking in words a bit today, so here's a few snapshots from my week. 




Moroccan feast, featuring homemade hummus, chermoula and pita bread // Trying out a braided crown for something different // Studying in the non-studying library at uni, so reckless. 

Here's what we are eating this week:
1) The Fakes (essentially lentils, vegies and spices) soup we had planned for last week never eventuated, due a lovely dinner request from a relative. So we'll try again this week.
2) Jamie's Southern Indian Rice and Seafood Soup sounds pretty good!
3) Moroccan grilled chicken skewers. Just something pretty simple, as we are both pretty busy the first few evenings of the week with work, meetings and interviews.
4) Vegan MoFo bloggers are still producing loads of delicious recipes, so I'll try these Walnut-Crusted Tofu. Something different!
5) Spaghetti bolognese. Can you ever go wrong with bolognese?
6) Braised Beef in Rich Peanut Sauce from my slowcooker cookbook. Again, for our busy start to the week!
7) Lamb steaks with leek sauce.

Today I'm off to have lunch with my dad and his wife. Should be good to get away from study for a bit! I have a History assignment on the horizon, and it's a bit daunting. 

How has your week been? What are you cooking?
Reanna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment