photo home.jpg  photo about.jpg  photo adventures.jpg  photo eat.jpg

Friday, October 18, 2013

Things Are Still Growing!

My herbs! They are still alive!
I am far too excited about my little herbs growing outside. They haven't died (yet), but they seem to be growing so slowly! However, that is probably just me being impatient and checking them 500 times a day haha.


Is there anything I should be doing in particular to get the best results? I have basil oregano and rosemary, and I planted them from seeds.
My blogging will probably be somewhat sporadic and brief over the next few weeks, with the uni semester coming to a close, final reports needing to be submitted, exams to study for, and then keeping on top of the rest of life! But it will all be over in three or so weeks, roughly around the time the lovely Pip's blogging e-course starts! I'm so excited, and can't wait to see how I go with it.

How's your garden going lately?
Reanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment