Another week, another meal plan to be made.
Here's what we have planned over in our kitchen this week:
1) We are going to try our hand at making Sweet Potato Gnocchi and a homemade pasta sauce (potentially... tuna?) to go with it.
2) Vegetarian Lasagna from another of Janella Purcell's cookbooks.
3) Brown Rice Spinach Pie (again from Janella - she's one of our favourites!) and salad.
4) Janella's Basic Curry, with lamb.
5) Quinoa Roasted Chicken with Olive Gremolata from Donna Hay - I hardly ever get to have olives, as Chris isn't a huge fan, so I'm looking forward to this one!
6) Baked Spicy Beef Quesadillas (Mexican is always good).
7) Chris' mum is coming up for a night later in the week, so we'll decide what we want to do on the night.
Now it's off the Queen Victoria Market to get our fruit, veg and meat this morning. I love shopping at the market, and not just because it's so much cheaper. It's such a fun experience, once you get past the multitudes of other people crowding up the place on Saturday morning!
What have you got planned for the week ahead?