Exams are starting up, so I'm a bit all over the place with study, even though I really feel like I should be in holiday mode! Thus I am for a lack of words today. Pictures should better some up life lately:
Forever stealing flowers from front gardens around the neighbourhood // This is where I've been spending most of my time lately // Homemade Vietnamse vermicelli salad for lunch
1) Lemon risotto with calamari. I made this a few months ago and it was delicious, yet so simple!
2) Porcupine Meatballs, an old family favourite of Chris'. It's essentially just balls of mince and rice in a tomato sauce, should be good with a nice salad.
3) We are going to try our hand at making gozleme again.
4) Ochazuke - a Japanese dish we saw on a tv show the other day. It's basically rice with a few vegetables, pickles and the like on top, which you then cover with green tea.
5) Beef teriyaki, something simple.
6) Tofu and vegetable skewers. Hopefully if the weather is nice we can take this down to the park for a barbecue dinner.
7) Haricot Lamb, from our new gluten free cookbook.
This time next week I should be at the end of writing my last essay, then I'll finally be free! I'm also starting Pip's blog course on Monday, so hopefully there will be a bit going on around here!
What's been happening in your world this week? Cooking anything new, or going for some old favourites?